Explore otherworldly temples, jungle-clad national parks and beautiful islands scattered across a glistening emerald sea on our hand-picked Thailand holidays
Whizz between gleaming golden temples in a tuk-tuk; devour combinations of salty, sweet and spicy street food at a night market; and watch elephants wander through an ancient national park – Thailand is a treasure trove of unforgettable experiences.
As you return smiles from just about everyone you meet, you’ll discover why Thailand has long been a favourite with travellers. There’s a warm welcome wherever you go; the only thing you need to do is decide what you’d like to see – whether it’s a glittering royal residence in a hectic city centre or a tranquil island with rich marine life just offshore. Thailand is one of the few places in the world where you can see a city, rainforest and beach in one trip, too.
Give us a call or pop into your local store for a chat and we’ll help craft your perfect tailor-made Thailand holiday.
One of the most diverse destinations in Asia, Thailand is a vibrant tapestry of culture, wildlife and awe-inspiring landscapes. Walk through temples home to larger-than-life Buddha statues, and then drink in the views of Bangkok’s clamorous streets from a slick rooftop bar, or people-watch from a lively spot on vibrant Khao San Road. As you venture up north it’s a different realm altogether, where the cuisine takes on a more earthy flavour and lush mountainous vistas replace sea and skyscrapers. In the northern capital, Chiang Mai, you can immerse yourself in the hum of its night market or learn about the lives of local hill tribes.
Combining a mainland stay with Thailand’s beautiful beaches is easy with regular domestic flights – and even the more remote islands are worth the journey as you transfer to your hotel via traditional long-tail boat. On Thailand’s gold and white-sand beaches, you can take it easy with a cocktail in hand or a massage in a beachfront sala, or head out into the emerald waters for day trips that wash you ashore idyllic islands or to protected marine parks for snorkelling and diving.
And then there’s the food. Cheap and delicious bites from street vendors, aromatic spices freshly ground with a pestle and mortar in a city cooking class or exquisite morsels at a fine dining restaurant; dining is a treat for all foodies.
PRICE INCLUDES :
• The services of Kuoni resident representatives (tour leaders on escorted tours) or Kuoni appointed regional agents, with English speaking staff in most of the areas featured in this brochure;
• Economy class airfares on scheduled (or charter flights) on IATA carriers and other airlines from UK as per itinerary (Air fares are based on group travel and changes of reservations are not permitted without the confirmation of Kuoni);
• Luggage allowance, as specified;
• Accommodation and sightseeing, as specified within the itinerary;
• Meals as shown under hotel and tour text;
• UK departure tax;
• Government taxes and compulsory service charges;
• Transfers to/from airport/hotels unless otherwise stated.
NOT INCLUDED :
• Visa fees, overseas airport taxes, overseas porterage, any government taxes or compulsory charges to be payable locally (these will be communicated within your documentation, where such fees are known to us);
• Optional excursions or activities booked during your holiday.