An increasingly popular stop-over city, Qatar's capital of Doha is a place where the old sits effortlessly alongside the new. Modern shopping malls are found right next to traditional souqs, while contemporary restaurants take ancient classics and given them a fresh twist. As the skyline develops, new islands are made and museums celebrating the country's history and culture are developed, this is one of the Middle East's most fascinating cities.
Book a Morocco holiday package with Qatar Airways Holidays and visit the capital Marrakech with its walled Medina, huge mosques, and bustling souqs where you can haggle with locals. Unwind on the pristine beaches in Agadir beneath the Anti-Atlas Mountains, or go surfing off the coast of the fort town of Asilah.
PRICE INCLUDES :
• The services of Kuoni resident representatives (tour leaders on escorted tours) or Kuoni appointed regional agents, with English speaking staff in most of the areas featured in this brochure;
• Economy class airfares on scheduled (or charter flights) on IATA carriers and other airlines from UK as per itinerary (Air fares are based on group travel and changes of reservations are not permitted without the confirmation of Kuoni);
• Luggage allowance, as specified;
• Accommodation and sightseeing, as specified within the itinerary;
• Meals as shown under hotel and tour text;
• UK departure tax;
• Government taxes and compulsory service charges;
• Transfers to/from airport/hotels unless otherwise stated.
NOT INCLUDED :
• Visa fees, overseas airport taxes, overseas porterage, any government taxes or compulsory charges to be payable locally (these will be communicated within your documentation, where such fees are known to us);
• Optional excursions or activities booked during your holiday.